Wholesale & international orders very welcome!

Monday, August 2, 2010

INNISFREE (MAKE-UP)

Mineral Shadow 5g (S$21.40)


Mineral Blush 5 g (S$21.40)

Eco Real Colour Lipstick (S$19.30) NEW PRODUCT

Triple Multi Liner (only 1 #2 left in stock- S$23.80)

Azelia flower tint 11 ml (S$12- OUT OF STOCK. Pls email iheartkoreanbeauty@yahoo.com to pre-order)


Soy Essence Mascara Fixer (S$12.50- OUT OF STOCK. Pls leave a comment or email iheartkoreanbeauty@yahoo.com to pre-order)


Windy Lip Balm Camellia 15 ml (Intro price S$15)
Windy Lip Balm Green Tea 15 ml (Intro price S$15)
Windy Lip Balm Tangerine 15 ml (Intro price S$15)
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: "99% natural origin"


I don't know about you but, to me, S$15 is a really pricey lippie! (You should have seen my Mom's reaction when I mentioned the price :P) I decided to bring it in nevertheless because we ingest a lot of the stuff we put on our lips so I'm hoping people will be tempted by the "99% natural origin sign :P"


Rose Marbling Blusher (S$21.30- OUT OF STOCK. Pls leave a comment or email iheartkoreanbeauty@yahoo.com to pre-order)




Rose Marbling Highlighter (S$21.30- OUT OF STOCK. Pls leave a comment or email iheartkoreanbeauty@yahoo.com to pre-order)




Herb Pastel Blusher (S$29- OUT OF STOCK. Pls leave a comment or email iheartkoreanbeauty@yahoo.com to pre-order)
Blusher (S$14- OUT OF STOCK. Pls leave a comment or email iheartkoreanbeauty@yahoo.com to pre-order)

ME, MYSELF & EYE
Soy Lash Ampoule (S$40- OUT OF STOCK. Pls leave a comment or email iheartkoreanbeauty@yahoo.com to pre-order) NEW PRODUCT
Innisfree finally releases its own lash growing tonic! :)

Soy Essence Mascara 9 ml (S$29.90- OUT OF STOCK. Pls leave a comment or email iheartkoreanbeauty@yahoo.com for pre-order)

Dual Stick Eyeshadow (Introductory price S$14.75)
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: A very handy make-up tool! Comes with cream eyeshadow sticks in 2 complementary colours. (I love such stuff, excellent for travelling- something else I enjoy ;) Still clearing current stock of make-up so no review as yet- coming soon!)

Comes in the following colours:
- (Navy) Blue & Sky Blue (only 2 left in stock)

- Pink and Brown (only 3 left in stock)

-Peach & Gold (only 2 left in stock)

- Khaki & Neutral (only 3 left in stock)

- Silver & White (only 3 left in stock)

LIP TINTS
Garden Balsam Tint 11 ml (S$12- OUT OF STOCK. Pls leave a comment or email iheartkoreanbeauty@yahoo.com for pre-order)
Camelia flower tint 11 ml (S$12- OUT OF STOCK. Pls leave a comment or email iheartkoreanbeauty@yahoo.com for pre-order)
































9 comments:

  1. Hi! I am interested in Innisfree products since I've been into natural/organic skincare lately. For daily treatment, I've switched to homemade skincare which has been doing me wonders. I'm still on the lookout for a safe-score BB tho. Do you happen to have the complete ingredients list for each of Innisfree's BB Cream?? I can't seem to find it anywhere at all! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm sorry but unfortunately I don't atm as the ingredient list is not currently available in English. Will update if tt ever changes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried the Eco Natural Cover? How does it compare to the others?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Frckls, sorry but I've not tried it yet and have no samples atm to try n let u know. Apologies I can't be of more help! If I get the samples in future, will be sure to post a review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Is the last piece of the Magic Floral Foundation in shade 21 or 23? I believe that it is written on the tube, at the back.

    Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, happy CNY :) Sorry for late reply! Had problems starting up comp! :( It's Shade 23- should have made tt clear in the post, apologies! Will rectify tt soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! do you ship to the U.S. ? :) and what payment methods do you take?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya, yup I do ship to the US, have a few customers from there already :) For US orders, payment is by Paypal (unless you have a Singaporean bank account?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh okay thanks, I guess I will sign up for paypal and I will let you know is I wanna buy because i'm interested in the magic floral foundation ^_^

    ReplyDelete