Wholesale & international orders very welcome!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Korean dramas & films available via iheartkoreanbeauty

I've been rather good lately and held off purchasing Korean dramas (bad for my purse and my time management! Not sure about the other K-drama lovers out there, but when I start on an interesting drama, everything else flies out of the window and I need to finish it before I can  actually do anything with my time :P) Unfortunately, Lie to Me was released in DVD form, and I've heard so much about it from my friends that I ended up buying it and everything went downhill from there :P (FYI, this drama is so popular that it's already sold out at Poh Kim. My Mom has watched in TWICE in a week! :P So I guess it was money well spent :P)

Photo courtesy of the Korean Drama website.

Anyway, back to the subject on hand, iheartkoreanbeauty will now be providing a purchasing service for our international customers who would like to buy Korean dramas and films but are unable to get their hands on them at a reasonable price (most likely cheaper than other online stores such as yesasia and co). We will purchase these dramas from their local distributors so everything is 100% genuine (and not pirated). DVDs with subtitles (Chinese, English etc) are available too, but usually cost a little bit more :)

Do email us about the dramas that you are interested in and we will check on the pricing for you :)

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently loving Lie to me. I got hooked watching Bad Love. Best dramas ever ! My sister is hooked now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for more bizarre/love story type films like the housemaid and haven't had any luck. do you have any reccomendations? I LOVE the main actor. :)

    ReplyDelete